Friday, March 23, 2012

Revamped Bumper Pads

So since I'm having a little girl, I didn't think the red and blue plaid (that once was my nephews) would really cut it. I didn't really know how I was going to conquer the task, and I didn't want to not be able to use the boyish one in later years if we have a boy-so I just went to it. Sorry I didn't take any pictures during the procedure.

I just folded the fabric together inside out, and stitched up the bottom raw edge. Then I stitched one of the end sides together, and flipped it inside out. (it was really convenient that I had a bumper pad already to measure out my fabric and width, etc. I was able to fit the other pad inside, and I just made strips of fabric to hold it up on the crib, and hand sewed the buttons on. It was a lot easier then I expected, and I love the way it turned out. Simple and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment