Thursday, July 26, 2012

FHE BOARD

So even though we are just a family of three-and one of us is just two months old-I wanted to make us a FHE board. One day we'll use it. I was in Utah visiting my family, and had to make a trip to the wood connection. Everyone brags it up and has cute things from there-so I went. Was I disappointed? No, not really. They were out of a couple things I would have liked to get,but it's okay. I'm sure my husband is okay with that too! I got the FHE Board, and a present set-I will do another post on that later. I need to take some pics. Anyways, the display board at the shop was so cute, I loved the blue color it was. So I got the same. It's called Caribbean Blue. I also bought the vinyl there, but you could cut your own if you have a fancy schmancy machine-which I don't have just yet.
I love the way it turned out. I also like that I chose to do different fonts for each name. That way when we have more kids, I can just do whatever font I want, instead of trying to match it later on. It was a fun project to do with my sisters. I had fun doing it. Needed Items for project: Wood piece sander/or sand paper paint hot glue(to put pegs in securely) and of course the vinyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment